This policy applies to www.sbgfunding.com (“website”), which is owned and operated by Mission Capital, LLC or any subsidiary thereof (collectively, “SBG”, “Us”, “We”). The Website promotes and facilitates our services, including but not limited to our Small Business Loan, Line of Credit, Term Loan, Equipment Finance, Receivable Finance, and other related services (collectively “Services”). This policy explains how SBG obtains, collects, and uses the personal and business information you provide (directly or through third parties), or which is auto generated while using The Website.
Any applications submitted electronically shall have the same force and effect as if the application bore an inked original signature(s). The above information, together with any accompanying financial statements, schedules, or other materials, is submitted for the purpose of obtaining credit and is warranted to be true, correct, and complete.
Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and keep records of information pertaining to each individual and business that seeks a business loan or other related services. Information we collect:
- General contact information
- Financial information: Bank statements, credit card statements, personal and business credit history, payment history, bank account information, and Federal Tax ID number
- Social Security number
- Unique banking and merchant credentials such as usernames, passwords, and IP addresses
- General business information: company size, business type, address, yearly revenue
Once you are an SBG customer, we may reach out to obtain additional information if you choose to renew your Service.
The Business owner(s)/Officer(s) identified in the application (individually, an “Applicant”) each represents, acknowledges and agrees that (1) all information and documents provided to Mission Capital, LLC / SBG Funding (“SBG”) are true, accurate and complete, (2) Applicant will immediately notify SBG of any change in such information or financial condition, (3) Applicant authorizes SBG to disclose all information and documents that SBG may obtain to other persons or entities (collectively, “Assignees”) that may be involved with or facilitate in the funding of a loan or any other Service, and each Assignee is authorized to use such information and documents, and share such information and documents with other Assignees, in connection with potential Transactions, (5) SBG, Assignees, and each of their representatives, successors, assigns and designees (collectively, “Recipients”) are authorized to request and receive any investigative reports, credit reports, statements from creditors or financial institutions, verification of information, or any other information that a Recipient deems necessary, (6) Applicant waives and releases any claims against Recipients and any information-providers arising from any act or omission relating to the requesting, receiving or release of information, and (7) each Owner/Officer represents that he or she is authorized to sign this form on behalf of the business.(8) I consent to receive direct mail, faxes, text-messages, and e-mails sent by National Funding and its affiliates for the purposes of transmitting account updates, requests for information and notices, new Service offers and (9) this request is for business and not for consumer purposes.
Use of Information
The information provided on the application along with any other information obtained by SBG or its affiliates, is used for, but not limited to, the following:
- Verify your identity and conduct necessary due diligence
- Provide you the Service and to conduct our business
- Process your application in an effort to identify whether or not your business qualifies for one or more of our Services
- Communication between the applicant/applicant’s business and SBG, including confirmations, customer service requests, SBG marketing material, and account updates
- Post and review comments on The Website, marketing material, blog, and social media
- Conduct research and analyses to better understand our customers and small to medium size business landscape
SBG will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways described by this Policy and as required by Law. We do not, and never will, sell your personal information to third parties
SBG has the authority to provide your personal information to our trusted business partners, service providers and their subsidiaries and affiliates, in an effort to provide services to help us with our business activities, including but not limited to the origination of loans or other services, customer service, personal credit checks, secure data storage, and other similar services. Our affiliates are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these types of services to SBG. In addition to this, we may also share basic information (name, company names, phone number, email address) with one of our business partners in order to market their services to you. If you wish to opt out of us sharing your basic information for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com or by mail at the address listed below. In addition, we may also share basic information and business information with business partners for the purpose of analyses and research and to track marketing performance.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law, including but not limited to subpoena, or similar legal process, including bankruptcy proceedings
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a request from a governmental entity
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
SBG will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as reasonably useful for commercial purposes. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you are no longer interested in our Services and would like to opt out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of Information
SBG takes security of your personal and business information extremely serious. Your information is securely sent to SBG with 285 bit-encryption over the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. An encrypted connection is created between your browner and our servers so your information stays as secure as possible.