About SBG Funding
SBG Funding is one of the nation’s reliable sources for business funding. We are a niche financing firm with years of experience in the commercial lending arena.
Unlike traditional lending institutions, SBG Funding is efficient in helping businesses gain quick and easy access to the financing they need, without meeting the strict requirements, or enduring the time consuming, labor intensive process that traditional banks mandate.
In today’s rapidly evolving business environment, we understand that small business owners must relentlessly seek new opportunities to maintain their competitive edge. At SBG Funding, we provide flexible financing solutions, unparalleled support, and in-depth financial guidance to help seize today’s opportunities while fueling the long-term prosperity of the businesses we serve.
As the demand for our services continues to increase, we are aggressively looking to expand the SBG team! As a Marketing Coordinator you have the crucial job of assisting with all marketing efforts while simultaneously providing integral support to the lifeline of our business- our sales team.
Why You’ll Love Us
- We offer competitive salaries and high commissions
- We offer generous medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Ample time off for the R&R we all desperately need
- Free snacks, and catered lunches served regularly
- Cool office with perks; coffee, and beer on tap to keep us focused and to celebrate our victories
- Company happy hours and events to promote a collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Get to work every day with supportive, smart, and ambitious people
- You’ll be getting in on the ground floor! – Being a rapidly growing start-up, at SBG Funding you’ll have the ability to make a real impact in both the day to day, and the future plans for our business. As we continue to evolve and expand, there will be tremendous opportunity for advancement and continued success.
Why We’ll Love You
- You’ll coordinate and manage crucial sales activities and marketing efforts
- You’ll provide support with the planning and deployment of marketing campaigns
- You’ll ensure that all new client inquiries are responded to by our sales team with lightning speed!
- You’ll be the glue that fills in the cracks and keeps our team running in tip top shape!
- You’re extremely organized and can multitask in a fast-paced office environment
- You are detail and process oriented
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
We want ambitiousApply now
And We’re Willing to Pay for It!
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative or marketing support role
- You have outstanding organizational skills, and are a master multitasker
- You give new meaning to “Attention to Detail”
- Strong ability to prioritize work and succeed in a faced paced high energy environment
- You have a positive attitude and are self-motivated
- You thrive in a startup culture where the only constant is change
- You can handle ambiguity and adapt as needed
- Experience in CRM software (Salesforce, Constant Contact, Hubspot experience a plus)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required